Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
The deep muscle treatment pros trust with the durability and features they rely on. Enhance muscle recovery, release stress and tension, and soothe discomfort with the smart percussive therapy device in a league of its own.
- PRO Smart Percussive Therapy Device, Protective Carrying Case, 6 Attachments with Travel Pouch, 2 Rechargeable Lithium-ion Batteries, Lithium-ion Battery Charger.
- Smart Features: Smart App Integration via Bluetooth®, OLED Screen, Customizable Speed Range, 3 App-guided routines Saved on Device.
- Speeds: 5 Built-in speed (1750,1900, 2100, 2200, 2400) percussions per minute and app-controlled customizable speed range (any speed between 1750-2400 percussions per minute.) Leaves the surface of the skin at 40 times per second, allowing it to target localized areas of the body.
- Amplitude: 16 mm that reaches 60% deeper into muscles than average massagers & 60 lbs of force without stalling.
- Attachment Compatibility: All 4th Generation attachments.
- Accessory Compability: PRO Wireless Charging Stand, Multi-Device Wireless Charger, World Travel Charger
- Dimensions: 10" x 7.1" x 3"
- Weight: 2.9 lbs.
- Battery Life and Charge Time: 300 min total ;150 min per battery; 75 min.
- Battery Type: 216V External Lithium-ion Battery
- Charging: Plug the charging wire into the port on the charging dock. Insert the battery into the charging dock and press down until the light flashes. Charging is complete once the light stops flashing.
- Inserting and Removing PRO's Lithium-ion Batteries: Align and insert the battery in the battery slot on the underside of the Theragun PRO with the flat side of the battery end facing the circular release button. Battery life is displayed on the PRO’s OLED screen when the device is turned on. The PRO is fully charged when the OLED screen shows 100% and the battery icon is full. To remove the battery, press the circular release button above the battery slot and pull the battery out.